SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) –
The City of Salisbury will operate on the following schedule for Labor Day, Monday, September 1:
· City office buildings, including the Salisbury Customer Service Center and all four recreation Centers will be closed Monday, September 1. City offices will reopen on Tuesday, September 2 and operate on normal schedule, per respective location.
· The City’s Solid Waste Division will offer garbage and recycling collection on schedule. Please have rollout containers out by 7:00 a.m.
· The City’s Street Division will not offer limb collection on Monday, September 1. Collection will take place by Friday, September 5.
· The City’s Transit Division will not offer transit services on Monday, September 1. Transit services will resume as normal on Tuesday, September 2.
· Fibrant Technical Support will maintain regular hours. For assistance, customers may contact Fibrant Technical Support by calling (704) 216-7567 and select option 2 for internet or option 3 for video or phone.
· Salisbury Rowan Utilities’ administrative offices will be closed Monday, September 1 and will reopen on Tuesday, September 2 per their normal schedule. If you have a water/sewer emergency after hours or during the holiday, please call (704) 638-5339.
· The Salisbury Community Park will operate on schedule from 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.